Year I: Full-time and Extended Program
Full-time students entering in the fall are contacted by the Field Department to commence the placement planning process in the spring, after a tuition deposit is paid.
- Students submit an online placement profile and a current resume to the Field Department.
- After receipt of the materials an interview with the placement team is scheduled.
- Following that meeting, students are matched with an agency and then interview in-person with the agency.
- If the arrangement seems sound, the School finalizes the placement.
- If the match seems unpromising, another agency is identified and the process begins again.
Extended program students start the placement planning process in February of their first year for placements commencing the following academic year. The placement process for extended program students is the same as outlined above.The following materials may be of assistance to you as you begin to the field placement process: