Current Job Openings
- Experienced Substance Abuse Clinician
- Part Time Salaried Addiction Social Worker
- Director, Center for Behavioral Health
- Executive Director
- Senior Care Advisor
- Licensed Outpatient Clinician
There are currently no November 2011 job listings available. Please check back here soon.
Experienced Substance Abuse Clinician
Location: Norwood, with close proximity to major highways and Norwood Memorial Airport
Seeking an experienced substance abuse clinician to provide 1:1 and group counseling in a well-established outpatient treatment program affiliated with Salah Reyad and Associates.
Part time hours with possible opportunities for expansion. Must be third party reimbursable.
Please fax resume to 781-762-6189 or email to email@example.com.
Part Time Salaried Addiction Social Worker
Hiring Company: Quincy Primary Care and Counseling
Location: Quincy, MA (Close to T-Stop)
Hours: 20 weekly (part-time)
Benefits: Yes: Health care option available in January 2012. Possibility of increasing hours.
Master's level with 2 years experience in addiction services. Must have strong addiction knowledge/training as population is seeking recovery related individual therapy. Prefer LICSW but LCSW will be considered.
Call Dr. Natalie Lender @ 617-642-6767.
Salary Information: $30,000
Director, Center for Behavioral Health
Hiring Company: Family Service of Greater Boston
Reporting to the CEO, Family Service of Greater Boston seeks a new and proven Director to advance operational and program development strategies for children, youth, families and individuals seeking behavioral health services. The Director is responsible for overall clinical and service quality, supervision of staff, regulatory compliance, program marketing and collaboration. Partner with the Medical Director, psychopharmacology nurse and other staff as needed.
FSGB is private, non profit agency with dynamic, diverse, committed and talented team of staff. Minority and bilingual persons are strongly encouraged to apply.
Independent licensure in social work, psychology, counseling or a closely related field is required. Excellent clinical consultation and leadership skills is necessary. Ten (10) years experience in relevant position with three years of budgetary management experience.
Send Resume & Cover letter to:
Family Service of Greater Boston
31 Heath Street, Jamaica Plain, 02130
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Information: FSGB offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits and support.
Hiring Company: East Boston Neighborhood Health Center Elder Service Plan
Exciting things are happening at the nationally recognized East Boston Neighborhood Health Center Elder Service Plan/PACE (Program for All-inclusive Care for the Elderly). Our PACE Program provides insurance coverage and coordinated care for frail elders that maximizes independence in the community and enhances quality of life.
Full-time position to work as a vital member of an interdisciplinary team, performing a variety of clinical and case management social work responsibilities to the ESP participants and their families. Must have at least one year experience in a social work capacity preferably in a community setting. One year experience working with the elderly also required. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred. Must possess or be working toward licensure as LCSW.
We are conveniently located near the Maverick Blue Line T station. We are an EOE.
Please send your resume to: Human Resources, EBNHC, 10 Gove Street, East Boston, MA 02128; email: email@example.com; fax: (617) 568-4489.
Visit our website to discover opportunities and enjoy an exceptional career.
Hiring Company: Room to Grow
Location: Boston, MA
Room to Grow, a nonprofit organization dedicated to enriching the lives of babies born into poverty during the critical first three years of development, is seeking a dynamic Executive Director to oversee its Boston operations. This position offers a tremendous opportunity for a successful and energetic nonprofit leader.
Room to Grow provides parents raising babies in poverty with one-on-one parenting support and essential baby items throughout their children's first three years of life. Parents expecting a baby are referred to Room to Grow by selected prenatal programs assisting low-income families. Upon referral, parents visit Room to Grow's warm and inviting space every three months from just before the birth of the baby until their child turns three. During their one-on-one appointments with our staff social workers, typically lasting two hours, parents receive developmental information, customized support, and needed baby items to ensure a healthy and secure start for their child. Please see www.roomtogrow.org.
Room to Grow was founded in New York in 1998 and began serving families in Boston in 2005. Since the organization's founding, over 1,400 families have made thousands of visits to our sites, meeting with our social workers every three months and receiving critical support and information to encourage and promote their children's healthy development. At the same time, we have distributed well over $1 million worth of new and nearly-new baby items to provide these children with a safe and enriched environment in which to grow, learn, and thrive. Room to Grow in Boston has the capacity to serve up to 350 children and their families, who collectively make over 1,200 visits to Room to Grow every year.
The Executive Director will assume responsibility for the day-to-day operations and development of Room to Grow's Boston location, reporting to a newly appointed Boston-based CEO. The CEO provides overall support to the Executive Directors of the two sites and focuses on external relations, strategic planning, board development and national growth. The Boston location currently has eight staff positions with four direct reports. The Executive Director has overall responsibility for:
- Raising funds to meet Boston's growing annual budget of approximately $800,000 in financial contributions and $300,000 of in-kind support
- Identifying and cultivating individual, foundation, and corporate donors and expanding donor base
- Overseeing and guiding the research and writing of grant proposals, annual solicitations, and other fundraising initiatives by the Development staff
- Developing and maintaining relationships with all constituencies (including donors, clients, volunteers, committees, community organizations, and Board of Directors)
- Overseeing several fundraising and cultivation events annually, including a major annual benefit
- Ensuring the acquisition of in-kind corporate and individual contributions
- Marketing/Public Relations
- Developing opportunities to raise the organization's profile through ongoing networking, cultivation of media contacts, interaction with community and business leaders, corporate and foundation representatives and academic leaders
- Identifying and cultivating local public relations and press opportunities
- Ensuring that printed and online marketing materials are effective and up-to-date
- In collaboration with the New York Executive Director, creating and monitoring effective social media strategy
- Operational Management
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of day-to-day operations (including oversight of office administration, finance, and human resources)
- Overseeing client programs and initiatives and assisting in development of new programs
- Ensuring inventory is maintained at all times through ongoing in-kind contributions
- Overseeing activities of Steering, Development, and Collection Committees and other organized committees
- Hiring, supervising and supporting staff including conducting annual performance evaluations
- Ensuring ongoing program remains consistent with the mission, philosophy, objectives and overall strategic vision
- Maintaining a climate that attracts and motivates a diverse staff of quality people
- Minimum of seven years experience in senior leadership positions
- Significant fundraising and relationship-building experience
- Knowledge of Boston donors
- Proven track record in nonprofit management
- Exceptional communications, strategic planning and operational skills
- Knowledge of and capacity to champion the needs of disenfranchised individuals
- High energy; persuasive and creative thinking
Send cover letter and resume with salary history to Susan Egmont at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Care Advisor
Hiring Company: Care.com, Inc.
Care.com is seeking Social Workers, Geriatric Care Managers or Senior Care Marketing/Community Relations Professionals.
Senior Care Advisors help families find the best senior homecare or housing options for their elderly love ones. We are looking for people who enjoy advising others and who are outgoing, strong communicators, extremely organized and good at follow-up.
This is primarily a full-time office-based position, yet will require some phone conversations with families in the evenings (evening work can be performed from home).
- Speaking with families over the phone to understand their elderly family member's condition and needs (expect a high number of phone conversations each day)
- Understanding the senior care services available in the area, visiting those care providers periodically, and building relationships within those service companies
- Following up with both families and senior care service providers to help facilitate a successful care outcome for each family
Requirements include technology savvy and a Bachelor degree (BA or BS).
To apply, email resume to email@example.com.
Salary Information: Senior Care Advisors receive a competitive salary, plus health and dental insurance, 401k, life and disability insurance, and stock options.
Licensed Outpatient Clinician
Hiring Company: New Beginnings Counseling Service, P.C.
Location: Stoneham, MA 02180
NBCS is a private practice led by co-founders , Judith Fox and her daughter Debra Fox Gansenberg. NBCS had been in business 13 years and still growing. The practice is made up of several clinicians with a variety of specializations/approaches. Services offered include all traditional forms of treatment in addition to EMDR, DTR, CBT, Art and Play therapy, Psycho Education, School Advocacy/Consultation, Assessments, and more. To learn more, visit NBCS online.
NBCS is seeking a responsible, dedicated,and reliable individual available for both am/pm 20+ hours a week. This individual should prove to be interested in becoming part of a strong clinical team as well as have the ability to work independently and manage an outpatient caseload. This individual should feel confident working with individuals, families, and couples with the opportunity to explore other possibilities.
Master's level Clinician with 2+ years of experience.
Please apply by sending a resume and cover letter via e-mail, or via postal mail to:
Attn: Judith Fox
228 Main Street
Stoneham, MA 02180