The Center for Gender in Organizations (CGO) provides customized consultation to businesses, governments, educational institutions and not-for-profit organizations regardless of industry, location or size. Recent clients include BBN Technologies, Ernst & Young, Hewlett-Packard, and PricewaterhouseCoopers among many others.
We work in a highly collaborative manner to help our clients accomplish the following:
- Recruit, promote and retain high-performing women executives.
- Reduce costly turnover that stems from gender inequities and work-life conflicts.
- Make the "business case" for gender equity and diversity.
- Engage in proactive and substantive organizational change.
- Increase the leadership potential and mentoring of diverse internal constituencies.
CGO's consulting approach is unique. We integrate collaborative, interactive research with frameworks for identifying how gender and diversity are embedded in organizational culture. We use our knowledge and skills to develop customized initiatives that help managers better understand the systemic nature of gender and diversity in their organizations and help individuals create strategies to overcome these subtle dynamics. CGO faculty affiliates have many decades of experience working on these complex issues, producing results-driven and highly accountable consultations.
Learn more about CGO's consulting services by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-521-3824,