The Simmons MBA Admission Committee seeks applicants who demonstrate solid accomplishments in educational and professional settings, have at least two years of full-time work experience, and possess leadership potential. In making its decisions, the Committee aims to measure the suitability of each applicant's background with a rigorous program of study, to help ensure that students will achieve academic success in the program and professional success thereafter. The Committee does not follow a formula in making its decisions; rather, it strives to evaluate a candidate's ability, aptitude and promise. Candidates are encouraged to submit application components as they are completed. The Office of Admission will notify you upon receipt and will provide you with a reminder of what may be missing.
All candidates are required to submit the following materials:
- A completed application form
- Three essays
- Two letters of recommendation
- An official transcript(s) of all undergraduate and graduate level courses, including official transcripts from all study-abroad courses.*
- An official GMAT or GRE score report
- GMAT (the code is 6PD-2C for Simmons SOM)
- GRE (the code is 8355 for Simmons SOM)
- A current resume
- A non-refundable application fee of $75.00
- Admission interview (by invitation only)
*International transcripts must be officially translated and evaluated for educational equivalency.
In addition to the requirements listed above, international students must also meet the international student requirements.
Please contact admissions at 617-521-3840 if you have any questions about the admission process.