What if I'm having a problem in a course?

If you find yourself struggling in a course, be sure to communicate your difficulties to the professor and/or your advisor. If you need additional assistance, you can make an appointment to visit Assistant Dean Em Claire Knowles. If you are afraid that you will not be able to complete your coursework, discuss the issue with your professor and ask about submitting an Incomplete Form (RTF). If approved, the incomplete will allow you a limited extension in which to finish your assignments. As long as you complete your assignments by deadline, the incomplete will not affect your grade.

Are there student liaisons I can contact?

LISSA Officers and the leaders of the various student groups are good resources to contact if you have any questions. For information about them, visit the Student Groups page. The pages for Incoming Students are full of helpful information for new students.