Submission for 2012-2013 Edition
- 10pp. max. length (not including references, notes, and appendices), double-spaced, 1" margins, 12pt. Times New Roman
- Include an abstract (300 words maximum).
- Use publication style (MLA, APA, Chicago Manual, etc.) appropriate for discipline.
If you would like to make a submission, please contact the CAS Dean's Office.
In body of e-mail, include:
- Major(s), if declared
- Status (graduate or undergraduate student)
- Graduation year
- Name of course in which the paper originated
- Name of the associated professor
If your paper is accepted, the editors of Essays & Studies may require further revision before publication.