College of Arts and Sciences Graduate Studies
Simmons's College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) offers more than 20 cutting-edge graduate programs and dual-degree options in the areas of Education, Behavior Analysis, English as a Second Language, Special Education, and Liberal Arts (including Children's Literature, Writing for Children, English, Gender/Cultural studies, Public Policy, and History).
- Contact the CAS Office of Admission at 617-521-2915 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the application process, a program, or the school.
- Continue to CAS Graduate Studies admission site »
School of Library and Information Science
The School of Library and Information Science's (SLIS) nationally accredited Master of Science program offers a concentration in Archives Management and School Library Teacher Program. SLIS also offers dual degrees, continuing education, a robust satellite program at Mount Holyoke College, and highly selective doctoral programs.
- Contact the SLIS Office of Admission at 617-521-2868 or email@example.com for information about the application process, a program, or the school.
- Continue to the SLIS admission site »
School of Nursing and Health Sciences
The School of Nursing and Health Sciences (SNHS) offers nationally accredited graduate programs in health care administration, nutrition and health promotion, physical therapy, and primary health care nursing, including dual degree options, online programs, and advanced graduate certificates. Located in Boston's renowned Longwood Medical Area, SNHS provides rigorous academic preparation and clinical experience, with exceptional training and research opportunities.
- Contact the SNHS Office of Admission at 617-521-2605 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the application process, a program, or the school.
- Continue to the SNHS Admission site »
School of Management
A respected authority on women and leadership, Simmons's School of Management (SOM) offers the nation's first MBA designed for women. The SOM also is distinguished for its executive education programs for women leaders, consulting services, applied research, and an internationally acclaimed leadership conference for women.
- Contact the SOM Office of Admission at 617-521-3840 or email@example.com for information about the application process, a program, or the school.
- Continue to the SOM Admission site »
School of Social Work
Simmons's School of Social Work (SSW) provides a rigorous clinical social work education for men and women, a nationally accredited master of social work (M.S.W.) program and Ph.D. in Social Work designed for advanced clinical scholars. The SSW initiatives include the Urban Leadership Program, Spanish language courses for social workers, international study, and schedules that accommodate working professionals.