Online tutoring will begin Mon., Sept. 16.
Contact Chris Cormier Hayes, Coordinator of the Writing Center, if you have any questions: email@example.com
About Online Tutoring
Online tutoring takes place through an online submission and e-mail, instead of face-to-face in the Writing Center. You submit a piece of writing via the form we provide on this page. The online tutor will email feedback.
Like our face-to-face tutors, the online tutor will look for patterns in your writing and comment on issues such as organization, clarity, grammar, and documentation.
Please note: We are NOT a proofreading or editing service.
Special policies for online tutoring:
- Your paper can be no longer than 10 pages, double-spaced.
- Your paper must be in .doc or .docx format.
- You may submit only one piece of writing per week.
How to make a submission to the online tutor:
- Please click on the Online Tutor Request Form link.
- Complete the form and upload your paper in .doc or .docx format.
- You will receive an email to confirm receipt.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, call Chris Cormier Hayes (617) 521 2495 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting (617) 521 2495 or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Submit Paper:||Get Feedback via Email:|
|Between 9am on Monday and 9pm on Thursday.||Within 48 hours.|
|Friday||By the following Tuesday.|
|Over the weekend.||By the following Wednesday morning.|