Talent and Human Capital Strategy
Main College Building, C-210
Boston, MA 02115
General Human Resource Inquiries:
The Office of Talent and Human Capital Strategy can be reached by phone at 617-521-2084 or by email at email@example.com. You may also contact a member of our team; our names, extensions, and respective areas of focus are noted for your reference below:
Talent and Human Capital Strategy Team:
- Regina A. Sherwood - Vice President, Talent and Human Capital Strategy and Title IX Coordinator (x2082)
Designs and establishes human capital strategies and programs, including total rewards, in support of Simmons College's strategic plan. Responsible for the College's overall compliance with Title IX.
- Kim DeAngelis - Director of Talent and Human Capital Strategy (x2985)
Executes HC strategy through oversight of employee and workforce issues, compliance and policy development.
- Kavita Jayachandran - Director of Benefits and Operations (x2878)
Drives the benefits strategy for the College, overseas operations and improvements; helps ensure a competitive and cost efficient benefits program.
- Vicki Wijeyesinghe- Human Capital Business Partner (x2122)
Triages employee relations and workplace concerns/provides consultative business partnership.
- Sarah T. Miller - Recruiting Manager (x2086)
Manages the interview and on-boarding process for candidates and new hires for staff. Manages vendor recruiting relationships.
- Gloria J. Carolan - Online Talent Recruiter (x2170)
Manages the interview and on-boarding process for Nursing@Simmons.
- Michelle Peterson - SocialWork@Simmons Recruiter* (x2083)
Manages the interview and on-boarding process for SocialWork@Simmons.
- Andrew Kiritsy - Recruiting Coordinator (x2823)
Provides administrative and operational support across all areas of recruiting exclusively for the Simmons Online programs.
- Lauren Bailey - Human Capital Project Analyst (x2034)
Handles special projects and communications; helps execute processes for HC core services and supports team operational improvements.
- Odujoke Balogun - Executive Assistant to Vice President, Talent and Human Capital Strategy (x2156)
Manages calendar/schedule, handles calls, and supports team on administration and process improvements.
- Mariel E. Rosen - Human Capital Coordinator (x2084)
Greets visitors and processes function materials for core services and supports team on process improvements.
A current organization chart can viewed here.