Semester, Summer, and Year Abroad programs are typically organized and led by non-profit organizations, based in the U.S., but with offices throughout the world.
*Below are recommended programs for Simmons students to consider and a comparison chart to help you figure out which program is best for you.
- Academic Programs International (API)
- Arcadia University
- Advanced Studies in England
- Boston University
- Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS)
- Granada Institute of International Studies (GRIIS)
- IES Abroad
- IFSA — Butler
- International Honors Program (IHP)
- SACI - Florence
- School for Field Studies (SFS)
- SIT Study Abroad
- The Education Abroad Network
Check out these major specific guides: