Semester, Summer, and Year Abroad programs are typically organized and led by non-profit organizations, based in the U.S., but with offices throughout the world.
*Below are recommended programs for Simmons students to consider and a comparison chart to help you figure out which program is best for you.
- Academic Programs International (API)
- Arcadia University
- Advanced Studies in England
- Boston University
- Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS)
- Granada Institute of International Studies (GRIIS)
- IES Abroad
- IFSA — Butler
- School for Field Studies (SFS)
- SIT Study Abroad
- The Education Abroad Network (TEAN)
Recommended Programs by Major:
- BSW & MSW
- Nursing in Granada
- Public Health
- Sustainability & Natural Science
- Political Science & International Relations
Petition to Study Abroad:Get your courses approved in advance of studying abroad! Here's the form you need to make it happen.
Check out our Study Abroad Library Guide! Here you will find resources and information to assist you with your search on studying abroad, international internships, or volunteer opportunities.
Need to print this page? Here's a PDF of the Quick Start Guide.