The Center for Excellence in Teaching at Simmons is pleased to offer summer Course Design Institutes for Simmons faculty.
Each Course Design Institute participant receives:
- A focused format for accomplishing course design in four five-hour sessions
- The tools, the time, and the collegial support to dig in and design or re-design any course
- The chance to interact with a diverse group of colleagues from across Simmons, allowing you to share your own ideas about teaching and gather new ideas from your peers
- A full set of course design materials that can be used to (re)design your courses during and after the institute
How to Register:
- Each institute will be capped at eight participants.
- Institutes will run during June, July, and August; specific dates will be selected based on each participant's availability.
- Institutes are four days long from 10am to 3pm each day.
- For more information or to register, contact Jennifer Herman or Tricia Elam Walker in the CET.
Adapted from the Course Design Institute models developed by Suffolk University and The Ohio State University.