Online Communications and Design is responsible for Simmons's official online presence, including its award-winning websites, social media outreach, and email campaigns. We are responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive online communications strategy, in partnership with the admissions offices of the graduate schools and the undergraduate college.
As part of this effort, we handle:
- Research and Strategy
- Graphic and Interaction Design
- Information Architecture
- Content Development, including editing, writing and video production
- Social Media communication
- Coding, including all browser and accessibility testing
- Site Assessment and Analysis, including user testing
- Support for the Content Management System (CMS)
- Online Advertising
- Search Marketing, including search engine optimization, keyword placement and web statistics analysis.
Our mission is to ensure everything we do online is useful, persuasive and effectively conveys the Simmons brand. For more information, contact:
Associate VP for Enrollment & Marketing
Director of Online Communications and Design