All residence halls feature self-service laundry facilities with environmentally friendly washers and dryers. Our ENERGY STAR certified, front-loading washers save 50% or more per year on water and electricity usage.
Each washer and dryer load costs $1.50 and machines accept payment via quarters or Fenway Card.
Visit LaundryView to gain access to a number of helpful tools
- Check if washers or dryers are available before you visit the laundry room
- See which times of day have been the busiest for your hall's laundry room
- Get notified by email or text message when your laundry is done or when a washer or dryer becomes available.
- Report a problem with a machine
- On your mobile device, visit the LaundryView Mobile Site (www.laundryview.com/simmons)
Health Center, 2nd Floor
Residence Campus Services
Monday — Friday
8:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.