SchoolDude, a web based work request software program, is the new way to submit and manage work requests.
Please note: all email updates regarding work requests will be sent from "SchoolDude Message Center"
The Facilities Service Center processes work requests for Buildings & Grounds, which is responsible for building maintenance, housekeeping, furniture moves, landscaping, shipping and receiving, and snow removal.
The Facilities Service Center is staffed Monday-Saturday 8:30am-4:30pm and can be reached at 617-521-1000 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit a Work Request
Emergency requests such as fire, medical emergencies, water leaks, broken glass, and hazardous chemical or waste spills should be directed to Public Safety at all times by calling 617-521-1112.
Below are common work requests and corresponding Problem Type:
- Light bulb replacement-Lighting
- Housekeeping requests-Housekeeping
- Recycling/trash disposal-Housekeeping
- Temperature issues-Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning
- Furniture moves-Furniture
- Requests for window shades-Shades/Blinds
- Requests for hanging pictures/bulletin boards-Carpentry
- Issues with vending or laundry machines-General Maintenance
- Problems with elevator operation-Elevators
- Pest removal-Pest Control
- Bed bunking-Furniture
Please note that all Technology issues including, computer, printer, copier, phone, classroom/meeting room and media concerns should be directed to the Technology Help Desk at 617-521-2222.
Submit an Office Key Request
Faculty or staff members needing replacement or new office keys should download the Key Request Form. Please fill it out completely, including signature authorization from a department chair, then save to your computer and attach it to your work request in SchoolDude.
Submit a Residence Hall Key Request
Students needing replacement keys should contact Residence Life at 617-521-1096 or email@example.com.
Buildings & Grounds, E-008
Monday — Saturday
8:30 a.m. — 4:30 p.m.