Finding and Borrowing Items
Level 1 (map)
- Current Periodicals
- Diversions (a recreational reading collection)
- Reference Collection (non-circulating)
- Bibliomysteries (a collection of mysteries relating to libraries)
- Library & Information Science Collection (Call Number Z)
- Audio CDs are stored behind the Circulation Desk. Items can be found in the Library catalog and checked out at the Circulation Desk.
Level 2 (map)
- General Collection (Call Numbers A-PQ)
- Curriculum Collection, College Archives (non-circulating)
Level G (map)
- General Collection (Call Numbers PR-V)
- Children's Literature Collection
- DVD & VHS Collection (Note: DVDs are displayed on Level G and the discs are stored behind the Circulation Desk; to check out a DVD, bring its empty case to the Circulation Desk.)
The Career Resource Library in Room P304 of the Palace Road Building offers a specialized collection focused on career planning.