How to Negotiate Just About Anything: Strategies to Get the Success You've Earned and Respect You Deserve.
Dr. Lois Frankel and Carol Frohlinger, J.D.
"Women are great negotiators - when they're negotiating for someone else that is!"
Back from their standing room only crowd and their highly rated presentation at the 2013 Simmons Leadership Conference, Dr. Lois Frankel and Carol Frohlinger, J.D. return for an in-depth continuation of their session "Getting from Nice to Yes". Delving deeper into the issues related to gender differences in negotiation, steps to prepare for a negotiation, and how to negotiate with authenticity in difficult situations, Frankel and Frohlinger will provide you with practical tools, tips, and the opportunity to practice personal and professional negotiations.
Key take-aways include:
- How "second generation gender issues" affect women before, during and after negotiation.
- The value of relational accounts.
- A simple four-step model for executing your negotiation plans.
- The DESCript for difficult conversations.
- Techniques to use in real time when negotiations hit the wall.
- Advice to close your personal wage gap.
- Tips to "haggle" effectively.
Space is limited. Register now for this potentially life-changing experience.
Dr. Lois Frankel is President of Corporate Coaching International and author of the blockbuster bestseller for women, Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office as well as other business books for women. more...
Carol Frohlinger, J.D. is a principal in Negotiating Women and co-author of the business classics, Her Place at the Table, and Nice Girls Just Don't Get It. more...
October 1, 2014
7:30 - 11:30 am
Seaport World Trade Center