March 1, 2014
- Bills for Summer will be mailed as well as made available to view online.
May 1, 2014
- Due date to receive income and asset information for financial aid verification (if requested).
Early May 2014
- Summer bills are due. Pay bill or make other arrangements by this due date.
Early July 2014
- Bills for Fall will be mailed as well as made available to view online.
August 15, 2014
- Fall bills are due. Pay bill or make other arrangements by the due date.
- Deadline to waive the Health Insurance Fee. Simmons College Medical Insurance is charged (if 9 credits or more). If you do not want the College insurance, fill out the online waiver form by the due date.
- Bills for Spring will be mailed as well as made available to view online.
- Spring bills are due. Pay bill or make other arrangements by this due date.
Your Financial Aid Counselor
The first letter of your last name determines your Financial Aid Counselor.
2014-2015 Financial Aid Forms
Find more forms on our Forms & Publications page »
Net Price Calculator
Use our Net Price Calculator to find out how affordable your Simmons Education really is.
Have questions about Form 1098T, billing, or financial aid? We have answers to these and other common questions »
See our help section, where you'll find contact info for our entire department, FAQs, links and other useful information.
Hours of Operation (Fall/Spring)
- Mon—Tue: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wed—Thu: 8:30 AM - 6:00PM
- Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Mon—Fri: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Patriot's Day (April 21)
- Memorial Day (May 26)