March 1, 2013
April 12, 2013
- Award letters for undergraduates attending Summer will begin to be mailed.
April 15, 2013
- Summer bills will be mailed as well as made available to view online.
May 1, 2013
- Due date to receive income and asset information for financial aid verification (if requested).
May 10, 2013
- Summer bills are due. Pay bill or make other arrangements by the due date.
June 21, 2013
- Award letters for undergraduates attending Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 will begin to be mailed.
July 5, 2013
- Fall bills will be mailed as well as made available to view online
August 1, 2013
- Fall bills are due. Pay bill or make other arrangements by the due date.
September 16, 2013
- Deadline to waive the Health Insurance Fee. Simmons College Medical Insurance is charged (if 9 credits or more). If you do not want the College insurance, fill out the online waiver form by the due date.
November 15, 2013
- Spring bills will be mailed as well as made available to view online.
December 16, 2013
- Spring bills are due. Pay bill or make other arrangements by the due date.
Your Financial Aid Counselor
The first letter of your last name determines your Financial Aid Counselor.
2013-2014 Financial Aid Forms
Find more forms on our Forms & Publications page »
Net Price Calculator
Use our Net Price Calculator to find out how affordable your Simmons Education really is.
Have questions about Form 1098T, billing, or financial aid? We have answers to these and other common questions »
See our help section, where you'll find contact info for our entire department, FAQs, links and other useful information.
Hours of Operation (Summer)
- Mon—Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Hours of Operation (Fall/Spring)
- Mon—Tue: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wed—Thu: 8:30 AM - 6:00PM
- Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Mon—Fri: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Memorial Day (5/27/13)
- Independence Day (7/4/13 - 7/5/13)
- Labor Day (9/2/13)