March 1, 2014
- Award letters for undergraduates attending Summer will begin to be mailed.
- Summer bills will be mailed as well as made available to view online.
May 1, 2014
- Due date to receive income and asset information for financial aid verification (if requested).
Early May 2014
- Summer bills are due. Pay bill or make other arrangements by the due date.
Late June 2014
- Award letters for undergraduates attending Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 will begin to be mailed.
Early July 2014
- Fall bills will be mailed as well as made available to view online
August 1, 2014
- Fall bills are due. Pay bill or make other arrangements by the due date.
- Deadline to waive the Health Insurance Fee. Simmons College Medical Insurance is charged (if 9 credits or more). If you do not want the College insurance, fill out the online waiver form by the due date.
- Spring bills will be mailed as well as made available to view online.
December 15, 2014
- Spring bills are due. Pay bill or make other arrangements by the due date.
Your Financial Aid Counselor
The first letter of your last name determines your Financial Aid Counselor.
2014-2015 Financial Aid Forms
Find more forms on our Forms & Publications page »
Net Price Calculator
Use our Net Price Calculator to find out how affordable your Simmons Education really is.
Have questions about Form 1098T, billing, or financial aid? We have answers to these and other common questions »
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-521-2001. More information can be found in our help section. This includes detailed contact information, FAQs, and links to other important sites and dates.
Hours of Operation (Fall/Spring)
- Mon—Tue: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wed—Thu: 8:30 AM - 6:00PM
- Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Mon—Fri: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Patriot's Day (April 21)
- Memorial Day (May 26)