Part-Time General Employment
For students who have not been awarded federal work-study funds, there are still many other work opportunities within the Simmons Community. The College offers general employment, funded by the College, to provide jobs both on- and off-campus. General employment is available to students regardless of financial need.
For a current listing of positions available to students, please visit the Career Education Center.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-521-2001. More information can be found in our help section. This includes detailed contact information, FAQs, and links to other important sites and dates.
Hours of Operation (Fall/Spring)
- Mon—Tue: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wed—Thu: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Cashier's Window (Fall/Spring)
- Mon—Fri: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hours of Operation (Summer)
- Mon—Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Cashier's Window (Summer)
- Monday and Friday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday: Closed
- Labor Day (September 1)
- Columbus Day (October 13)
- Veteran's Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (November 26-28)
- Winter Break (December 24 - January 4)