You Can Afford Simmons
It's true. Contrary to what you might think, attending a top notch private college like Simmons doesn't have to be as expensive as it first appears. That's because the "sticker price," the amount we publish as the cost for tuition, room and board, and fees, will probably differ from the amount you actually pay. In the end, finding the right college—not the one that at first appears most affordable—should be your top priority.
Calculate the estimated cost of your Simmons education with Net Price Calculator »
Simmons school code: 002208
A Great Return on Your Educational Investment
We know that you're looking for the education that will offer the best payoff for you in the long run. In fact, when choosing a college, you should not only consider the cost, but also the expected return on your investment. At Simmons, you will reap the rewards of your investment from day one:
- superb faculty who are passionate about teaching;
- state-of-the-art teaching and learning facilities and technology;
- access to dynamic internships that prepare you for where you want to go in life; and
- a strong alumnae network to help you as you begin and advance in your career and life.
Remember that no matter what college you ultimately choose, make sure you base your decision on value—the combination of cost, aid, scholarships, and expected return on your educational investment. Don't sacrifice your dreams, career & earning potential, and satisfaction in life by choosing a college based on cost only. It's your future, and you're worth it.
If you are a prospective student, you can make your deposit online through the link below.
Prospective Student Deposit Site
Financial Aid Award Guides
If you have received your financial aid award letter, the award guide will provide you with more detailed information about the financial aid listed on your award letter. The guide also gives you instructions on steps you may need to take to secure the financial aid you are eligible for.
2014-2015 Undergraduate Award Guide
2014-2015 Graduate Award Guide
2014-2015 Online Graduate Award Guide (Nursing@Simmons)
2013-2014 Undergraduate Award Guide
2013-2014 Graduate Award Guide
Federal Loan Entrance Counseling Information
Simmons College offers students access to $ALT which provides helpful content for students and families with their financing. On the $ALT website, you can find:
- Simple online tools to track and plan student loans
- Tips and guidance to help students make smart decisions
- Help finding scholarships, internships, and jobs
- Deals and discounts that put more money in a student's pocket
- Know-how that empowers students to be money-smart
Please visit $ALT online where you can create an account to get access to these useful tools and information.
Financial Aid Calculators
The following sites offer useful calculators to which we frequently refer students and their families:
We're Here to Help
The Office of Student Financial Services sees each student as an individual. We know that applying for financial aid can be time-consuming, with lots of forms to complete. We are here to help you through that process. If you have questions that are not addressed by our website, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 617-521-2001.
Your Financial Aid Counselor
The first letter of your last name determines your Financial Aid Counselor.
2014-2015 Financial Aid Forms
Find more forms on our Forms & Publications page »
Net Price Calculator
Use our Net Price Calculator to find out how affordable your Simmons Education really is.
Have questions about Form 1098T, billing, or financial aid? We have answers to these and other common questions »
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-521-2001. More information can be found in our help section. This includes detailed contact information, FAQs, and links to other important sites and dates.
Hours of Operation (Fall/Spring)
- Mon—Tue: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wed—Thu: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Cashier's Window (Fall/Spring)
- Mon—Fri: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hours of Operation (Summer)
- Mon—Fri: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Cashier's Window (Summer)
- Monday and Friday: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday and Thursday: 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday: Closed
- Labor Day (September 1)
- Columbus Day (October 13)
- Veteran's Day (November 11)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (November 26-28)
- Winter Break (December 24 - January 4)