Strategic Leadership for Women: September 16-20, 2013
Our Fall 2012 program had a great impact, with all of our survey respondents feeling strongly that the program was a valuable learning experience, and that they would recommend the program to their colleagues.
Here are some of their comments:
"This was such a wonderful experience. I have had "trainings" on leadership in the past, but this was the most effective and the first time I have been exposed to a newer model of relational leadership. It fits with who I am and what I naturally do. Now I can put a name to it and develop it further!"
"Overall the program was excellent. I gained many insights to help me be more effective as a leader and have a greater impact to the success of my organization. The take-aways from this program will help me grow and gain strength in my professional career and my personal life.Overall the program was excellent. I gained many insights to help me be more effective as a leader and have a greater impact to the success of my organization. The take-aways from this program will help me grow and gain strength in my professional career and my personal life."
"Great week and a great jump start in my attitude toward leadership in my organization - I feel that I came into the program stalled and feel that I will go back ready to move forward."
Do you want to get re-energized and focused? Join us for Strategic Leadership for Women, and take your career and your organization to new heights. You will:
- Gain perspective on your leadership style and identify ways to improve your effectiveness via a 360° assessment
- Learn to enhance your team's performance and your organization's profitability
- Receive personal coaching on specific leadership issues, challenges, and career aspirations
- Network with senior-level women executives from a variety of industries
- Develop career strategies, including an action plan that allows you to create the conditions for your own success
- Participate in role playing and active problem solving that will help ensure you will be able to immediately apply your learning when you return to your organization
Register by July 15 and take advantage of a special 20% discount! Use promo code FL1320C.
Or register with a colleague and you each save 25%! Use promo code FL1325A for multiple registrations.
» Learn more and register online
Partial scholarships are available for women in not-for-profit organizations.
For more information, please visit our website or contact us directly at email@example.com.
School of Management
300 The Fenway, Boston, MA 02115
T: +1 617-521-3835