» Strategic Leadership for Women Sept 10-14
» Businesswomen are Lukewarm on the Effectiveness of Women's Networks
» Reading List
» Simmons School of Management News and Events
Join us on LinkedIn...
SOM Exec Ed
SOM Leadership Conference group
Strategic Leadership for Women September 10–14, 2012
Are you wondering if attending Strategic Leadership for Women is right for you? We recently surveyed our past participants, and the preliminary results show that 91% of respondents feel that:
- They learned valuable new work strategies and skills
- They have been able to apply the concepts and skills that they learned at Simmons to their jobs
When asked to describe the impact of the program they attended, one respondent said:
“I loved the Strategic Leadership for Women program. It increased my awareness, confidence and sense of possibilities. I see everything I do differently and with greater potential. The staff was simply outstanding in their skill, commitment and encouragement. The co-participants were genuine, enthusiastic, intelligent women from whom I learned more about myself and my professional place in the world. I wish I could have periodic refresher courses. It was an invaluable experience-fun and creative and substantive. Many thanks.”
- Gain perspective on your leadership style and identify ways to improve your effectiveness via a 360° assessment
- Learn to enhance your team's performance and your organization's profitability
- Receive personal coaching on specific leadership issues, challenges, and career aspirations
- Network with senior-level women executives from a variety of industries
- Develop career strategies, including an action plan that allows you to create the conditions for your own success
- Participate in role playing and active problem solving that will help ensure you will be able to immediately apply your learning when you return to your organization
June 30, 2012 and take advantage of a special 20% discount! Use promo code SP1220C.
Or register with a colleague and you each save 25%! Use promo code SP1225E for multiple registrations.
» Register online
Partial scholarships are available for women in not-for-profit organizations.
For more information, please visit our website or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School of Management
300 The Fenway, Boston, MA 02115
T: +1 617-521-3835