- Kids2College: 6-lesson curriculum for 6th grade students covering basic constructs of college going.
- Navigation 101: A comprehensive, one-year curriculum with handouts and lesson plans for 6th, 7th, and 8th grade.
- GearUp Road to your Future Career Workbook:Worksheets that introduce students to career clusters.
- ALEX: What Will I be When I Grow Up: Activity that gets students to explore their neighborhoods and develop an understanding of the roles and tools needed for specific careers.
- College Is Possible — Introduces students to the idea that there are different kinds of "smart"; includes quizzes and other fun activities.
- QuintCareers — Helps students understand how a particular major translates into a career opportunity.
- College Is Possible — Student Learning Styles - Discusses the different learning styles and suggests ways to strengthen learning for those with a particular style.
- UC Berkeley Cheap, Easy, and Brief College Going Activities — cheap college readiness activities for students.
Reading List about College
- UC Berkeley College Going and Coming of Age Booklist - University of California-Berkeley: College Going and Coming of Age Booklist — The booklist includes books for all ages that focus on trials and triumphs that students face on their path to college.
Websites for Students
- Career Ship — An online career exploration adventure
- America's Career Resource Network Career Decision Making Tool
- NASFAA Early Awareness Resources — College Ready organizations and programs