- Navigation 101 - A comprehensive, one-year curriculum with handouts and lesson plans for 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th grade.
- A to Z Teacher Stuff — Career Planning Project lesson plan: A comprehensive lesson plan to help students design a career plan for themselves with short-, mid- and long-term goals.
- GearUp Road to Your Future Career Workbook - Worksheets that introduce students to career clusters.
- NASFAA Early Awareness Activities - Variety of activities to get students thinking about college.
- College Is Possible — Student Learning Styles - Discusses the different learning styles and suggests ways to strengthen learning for those with a particular style.
- GearUp Road to your Future Career Workbook
- College Is Possible — Different kinds of "smart" worksheet - Discusses the different learning styles and suggests ways to strengthen learning for those with a particular style.
- QuintCareers — What can I do with a major in… - Helps students understand how a particular major translates into a career opportunity.
- Early Outreach Partnership — College Awareness Activities
- Fast Web — High school advice about college - Some pointers on how to be successful in college.
- UC Berkeley College Going and Coming of Age Booklist - University of California-Berkeley: College Going and Coming of Age Booklist — The booklist includes books for all ages that focus on trials and triumphs that students face on their path to college.
Websites for youth
- Mapping Your Future - Interactive program that walks students through careers, college, financial aid and money management.
- AVID — list of online resources for students.
- Career Ship — An online career exploration adventure
- NASFAA Early Awareness Resources - College Ready organizations and programs.
- ALEX: What Will I be When I Grow Up - Activity that gets students to explore their neighborhoods and develop an understanding of the roles and tools needed for specific careers.
- GearUp Discover Yourself Activity - Helps students think about what they want in a career and in college.
- America's Career Resource Network Career Decision Making Tool
- Mapping Your Future — Develop a Career Plan