- The speakers' presentations were clear and easy to understand. I learned a lot about the differences in the system of NGOs between the two countries.
- Good Speakers! Well organized!
- Speakers were great. I am now eager to do something as a woman.
- It was good to learn that the American people were so motivated to charitable giving.
- I was motivated to do much more for our society.
Center for Gender in Organizations - Simmons School of Management
300 The Fenway - Boston, MA 02115
The JWLI Fellows Program is funded by
The Fish Family Foundation
The JWLI Forum Program is funded byVisit the JWLI Program Facebook Page