Part 1: Leader's Dialogue
- Yokohama: To learn from the career and social change experience from a dialogue between two women leader role-models, Atsuko Fish and Mayor Hayashi, who took initiative in their lives for bettering society as a women leader.
- It will be an interview format led by BPW Ms. Hiramatsu. Mayor Hayashi will speak about "Communication", and Ms. Fish will speak about "The importance of having a vision."
- Wakayama: Same as above, based on their experience and expertise, Ms. Fish and Ms. Patricia Dayton will have a dialogue regarding women's leadership in the social sector. Interview format, led by BPW Ms. Hiramatsu.
Part 2: Keynote Presentation
By Mari Kuraishi, Founder and President of GlobalGiving
- Introducing Globalgiving.org — a micro fundraising website that is highly valued not only in the US but in Europe as well, as a innovative, 21st century social business model.
- •A presentation by a active women leader who is the President and Founder of the new US non-profit organization.
- Speaking about actual organizational systems and activities, from the foundation of GlobalGiving to the success today, the audience can learn the way of a successful NPO.
- Advice to Japanese NPOs and messages to women leaders.
Part 3: Reports from women leaders and NPO representatives
- Speeches by successful business women who solves social problems from a women's perspective. (Yokohama)
- After reports about women's activities, achievements, and disaster relief activity presentations by local students and NPOs, there will be a discussion session coordinated by BPW Matsubara ED.
The JWLI Fellows Program is funded by
The Fish Family Foundation
The JWLI Forum Program is funded by