We're in the heart of career fair season here on the Simmons campus, and the next big event is coming up on Wednesday, March 26: the annual Spring Career & Internship Fair.
This year over 40 employers have registered to attend, representing a range of industries that align with Simmons' academic programs and student interests. A sampling of exhibitors includes:
- Autism Bridges
- Boston Neighborhood Network TV
- The Bridge of Central Massachusetts
- Bright Horizons
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Forbes House Museum
- Gateways Community Services
- Horizons for Homeless Children
- Liberty Mutual
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Peace Corps
- Pearson Education
- Prudential Financial
- Radio Disney
- South Bay Mental Health Center
- State Street Corporation
. . .and many more!
Come meet dozens of leading employers and discuss with them your interest in an internship or full-time job. On your to-do list:
- Mark your calendar for 3/26, 2-5 pm, Pareky Conference Center
- Tune up your resume (meet with a CEC coach if necessary)
- Practice your elevator speech
- Dress professionally
- Bring plenty of resumes
Check out the Spring Career & Internship Fair page to learn more about each of the attending employers and watch a couple of short videos to get you prepped for the event.
You'll also want to check out the other upcoming CEC events for seniors (Mock Inteviews and Lunch and Learn) and all students (Your Personal Brand presentation) on the CEC events page.
Questions? Let us know. And see you there!