Given the economy, many of us are so happy to get a job offer, that we jump at the opportunity without having all the information we need to be successful in the new position. This is the time to pause, reflect and think of what you need to know. Following are some key questions to ask yourself in order to make an informed decision prior to accepting a job offer:
1. Do I clearly know what is expected of me?
2. Do I have the resources I need to accomplish the goals of the job?
3. Is my supervisor invested in my success?
4. Does my supervisor have the ability to provide me with support?
5. What is the likelihood that I can be successful in this job?