Latest Apartment and Room Listings
- $2600.00 Apartment in Central Square, Cambridge, Available 12/04/14
- $2150.00 Apartment in The Fenway, Available 12/06/14
- $2000 Apartment in Brookline Village / 11 Prince St., Available 12/26/14
- $1233.00 Room for Rent with Housemates in Back Bay (150 Huntington Ave), Available 01/01/15
- $850 Room for rent with housemates in Union Square Somerville, Available 01/01/15
Many of our students opt to live off campus, but with students from over sixty colleges and universities in Greater Boston, there is a high demand for apartments.
This website has been designed as a resource to make your off-campus housing search a little bit easier.
The Simmons College Office for Student Life has prepared this website solely as a courtesy to students and their families. The fact that a particular vendor or business appears in this listing should not be viewed as an endorsement of any kind of that particular business or vendor by Simmons College. Simmons College and its employees make no representation whatsoever as to the quality, value, safety, or service of any vendor or business listed here. If you decide to call or use any one of the vendors or businesses listed here, we encourage you to proceed as you would with any business transaction: ask questions, act prudently and be a savvy consumer. If you have a bad experience with any vendor or business listed here, we invite you to call the Office for Student Life. We welcome your feedback.
Simmons has prepared this website solely as a courtesy to students and their families. Please use with discretion.
Read the full disclosure »
Submit a Listing
Submit your apartment or room. Please note that submissions are posted at the discretion of the Office of the Dean for Student Life.