Skip to this page's content

Living on Campus


Congratulations on your acceptance to Simmons College! It is with great pleasure that we invite you to live on our Residence Campus. The Residence Campus offers an enriching living environment with many opportunities for you to meet new people and share exciting experiences. The Residence Campus boasts a beautiful quadrangle as well as the state of the art Holmes Sports Center, Bartol Dining Hall, and the Simmons College Health Center.

There is a $250.00 housing deposit requirement for your residence application to be complete. Include your housing deposit with the tuition deposit you send to the Undergraduate Admissions Office. The Office of Residence Life will not be able to consider your residence application until your housing deposit has been received by the Admission Office. After sending in your housing deposit, please submit a Housing Application.

Also, please review our Simmons College Standards of Conduct page while completing the housing application process.

Our first year students will mostly be living in Simmons, Morse, and South. While there are many double occupancy rooms, please be aware that a some of our first year students will be assigned to three and four person rooms. Since space is assigned based on availability and in deposit order, we encourage you to send your housing deposit and residence application in as soon as you make the decision to live on campus.

We will be sending out housing assignment emails throughout the summer beginning in mid to late July. The assignment email will include your hall and room assignment, on-campus address, and a wealth of other information regarding the Residence Campus.

We in Residence Life look forward to welcoming you to campus in late August. In the meantime, please contact us with any questions. We may be reached via email at or at 617-521-1096. Again, congratulations, and welcome to the Simmons community!

Costs and Fees

For a complete listing of costs and fees on campus for the upcoming academic year, visit the the Student Financial Services website. You can contact them about any financial questions.

Special Housing Accommodation

Any student requiring a special housing accommodation of any type should send the request and documentation to the Coordinator of Disability Services at Simmons College. Please go to the Disability Services website for information and necessary medical documentation forms.

Send documentation forms to:
The ADA Compliance Officer c/o Disability Services
300 The Fenway
Boston. MA 02115-5898
or email to

Get to know the Residence Halls

Want to know what the residence hall rooms look like? Check out our residence hall page for a mix of empty & decorated student rooms! You'll also find each hall's amenities and sample floor plans. (You will need your Simmons username and password to view the floor plans.)

Plus, tour the residence halls right from your computer!