We can't believe it's actually here! On Friday, May 9th the class of 2014 is graduating! All of our amazing seniors are busy decorating their caps and updating their Facebook cover photos, so we've compiled a list of reminders for the big day.
- Wear comfortable clothing and layer
- Graduation is held right on the water at the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion (formerly Bank of America Pavilion) and it can be chilly! Remember to layer and wear comfortable clothes.
- Eat a small breakfast
- Commencement begins promptly at 10 am and finishes around 12 pm. Make sure you eat before the ceremony!
- Don't worry about bobby pins!
- There will be bobby pins available at the ceremony if anyone needs help pinning their caps.
- Don't bring large bags or valuables
- There won't be a place to store your valuable items. Give your bags and valuables to a friend or family member before you line up.
- Wear comfortable shoes
- As comfortable as you can! The stage stairs are steep, be careful!
- HAVE FUN!
- You've worked so hard to get here. Have the most amazing graduation! Don't forget to share your exciting day on social media with #sims14, #simscaps and #simsshoes.