Simmons Speaks: Looking Forward to Winter
It might be a few more weeks until the official start of winter, but there's definitely a chill in the Boston air. So what does that mean for our campus? We talked to students, faculty, and staff about their favorite parts of winter at Simmons.
For all the skeptics out there, here are a few more reasons why winter just might be the best season to be at Simmons:
- Drinking sugar cookie coffee and peppermint mochas at Common Grounds
- Curling up with a book in the fireplaced common room at South Hall
- Eating, drinking, and being merry at the annual Winter Wonderland celebration
- Enjoying all Boston's unique winter activities, like skating on the Frog Pond, seeing the lights on Boston Common and at Faneuil Hall, and shopping at the SoWa Holiday Market
- Seeing friends and family during break, then reuniting with your campus family for an exciting new semester