Applicants are automatically reviewed for scholarship upon completing an
application to the School of Management. Scholarships are awarded to
students based on demonstrated academic achievement, managerial experience,
and leadership potential.
Scholarship awards available:
- Emerging Leaders Award: This award which ranges up to $15,000 will
be awarded to an incoming student who aspires to a leadership position and
who has demonstrated potential through academic achievement.
- Leadership Scholars Award: This award which ranges up to $15,000 will
be awarded to an incoming student who has demonstrated leadership potential
through a combination of academic and professional achievement.
- Simmons Alumnae/i Award: Alumnae/i of Simmons College will now
be considered for a $2,000 scholarship award when they apply to the Simmons
MBA, Health Care MBA or MS in Management programs. In addition to the
alumnae/i award, candidates will be considered for our merit-based
- Dean's Merit Awards: To honor and reinforce Simmons's commitment to
the career success of our students, the School of Management has
significantly increased the number of merit-based scholarships available
for both full- and part-time students.
- Graduate Assistantships: Simmons's graduate assistant program is
designed to provide students applying to the part- to full- or full-time
program with a unique opportunity to work directly with the faculty and/or
administration of the Simmons School of Management on cutting-edge research
and exciting projects aimed at advancing the school. As with our
scholarship awards, assistantships are granted based on the overall
strength of the application.