Simmons Executive Education has extensive experience in the development, design, and delivery of customized leadership development programs. Our programs enable high potential women to better navigate in their organization, and help the leaders of the organization to develop organizational cultures that are more supportive of women's career advancement.
We use a four-step collaborative process designed to meet your objectives by:
- Creating an initial needs assessment that involves learning about your organization and culture, including the needs of individual managers and leaders
- Developing and designing an engaging, highly interactive curriculum that addresses your organization's specific issues and objectives
- Delivering the program using core faculty who have been involved throughout the consultation process
- Conducting a program evaluation and follow-up that supports your organization's desired outcomes
Together, we determine goals and gain perspective on your organization's competencies and culture. Our collaborative research ensures that the program we deliver will further your organization's efforts to develop, recruit, promote, and retain talented women leaders.
"EMC developed its ‘Leadership in the Fast Lane' program for executive women in conjunction with Simmons Executive Education five years ago. The program has proven to be one of the most successful development efforts ever launched within our portfolio of programs. I attribute this to the intimate working relationship we have developed with the staff and professors and the Simmons' team's knowledge, professionalism, flexibility and untiring efforts to insure that course syllabus and materials are refreshed annually to meet the specific and changing needs of EMC women. We cannot say enough about the positive reception this program has received within our company from participants, executives and the ever growing number of employees who are clamoring for their chance to participate! Thank you to the entire Simmons family for making this an outstanding experience each time the program is run."
Jackie Glenn, Chief Diversity Officer, EMC Corporation
- Innovative Program Design
Our innovative curriculum provides new frameworks and tools, with an emphasis on ways to recognize and manage the subtle gender dynamics that impact workplace culture and practices. In addition to case-study discussions, role-playing exercises, and personal coaching sessions, our custom programs use a 360° leadership assessment tool to help participants gain perspective about their leadership strengths and areas for development.
We bring a nuanced, multicultural perspective to the program, acknowledging and respecting that there is diversity of background, experience and perspective within the group of participants, in addition to their shared context as women within the organization.
- Contact Information
- For more information, please contact Elisa van Dam, senior director of Executive Education, at 617-521-3869 or email@example.com.