Work Life Integration
May 9, 2017
From "having it all" to "balancing" to "leaning in," women continue to be bombarded by messages about our personal and professional lives. Indeed, we personally experience the time crunch, the stress, and the pulls in all directions. Are you ready to move beyond trade-offs and integrate your work and professional life? This highly interactive workshop will provide research-based evidence about effective approaches to integrating work and life outside of work, suitable for those who want to merge them as well as for those who prefer to keep them separated. You will work individually and in small groups to reflect on where you are right now and where you want to be with your own work-life integration. You will also learn new ideas about what you can do as a manager to lead teams to sustainable effectiveness by supporting your direct reports in their work-life integration.
This workshop will help you:
- Find out what needs to be true for you to love your life
- Determine what is most important and meaningful to you
- Learn specific tactics to manage your energy and your time
- Understand your impact as a manager on others’ work-life integration
- Understand the connection between work-life integration and productivity
- Generate ideas for achieving work goals in sustainable ways
- Create a plan of action to live a life you love
Program Faculty: Spela Trefault
Program Fee: $750
Simmons alumnae are eligible for a 15% discount. Group and non-profit discounts are also available, contact email@example.com for details.
All cancellation requests must be received in writing. Cancellations received more than 14 days before the start of the program will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations received between 8 and 13 days prior to the program start will receive a 50% refund. There is no refund for cancellations made within 7 days of the start of the program.
This session is part of the Women's Leadership Certificate Program at the Simmons School of Management, Boston MA