Open Programs for Women
Learn key leadership competencies with an emphasis on how gender dynamics affect organizational behavior and workplace culture. Women come to our programs from a broad set of organizations and industries to grow and expand their skills and to reach a higher level of management and leadership. You will leave our programs with a clear vision of your role in the organization - and the ability to bring visibility to your achievements.
How You Will Benefit
- Build core competencies and acquire new skills such as strategy, negotiations, communications and team-building, helping you to solve complex business issues
- Prepare for an expanded role in your organization and learn how to manage new situations in an ever-changing business environment
- Refine your ability to think and act strategically
- Build a solid peer network of women which will become a source of support and encouragement throughout your professional career
- Broaden your business knowledge and learn how to more effectively address on-the-job challenges common in today's workplace
The Simmons Experience is truly one-of-a-kind. You will work closely with faculty and peers to hone key leadership competencies and develop concrete plans for career advancement. You will leave with the strategies, confidence and vision needed to be the most effective leader you can be.
Learn more about Strategic Leadership for Women, a five day intensive program for mid to senior level women. Learn more about our new Leadership Certificate Program for early to mid career women. Download our Winter/Spring Course Flyer.