Why Choose Simmons
Simmons School of Management delivers a rigorous and transformational education — providing the skills, knowledge, perspective, and confidence you need to become an effective and principled leader.
A Student-Centered Education
We also know you have busy lives, which is why we've developed full-time, part-time, and flexible options. Every program option at Simmons is taught by our nationally distinguished faculty who integrate practical and academic experience for teaching excellence. They will provide you with the knowledge, judgment, and confidence to chart your path to leadership and to attain your career aspirations.
We invite you to join our vibrant community.
Rankings and Honors
- "Greatest Opportunity for Women" and a Best Business School for six years running - Princeton Review
- "Best Undergraduate Business Programs"- U.S. News & World Report
- #5 Green MBA - Princeton Review
- Tier One MBA Ranking - CEO Magazine
- #4 Small School and in the Top 20 Globally for Integrating CSR into the MBA Curriculum-The Aspen Institute
- Top 100 Most Social Media Friendly MBA Schools - OnlineMBApage.com
- Top 25 Graduate Entrepreneurship Programs - Entrepreneurship Magazine/Princeton Review
- Designated Gold Level Net Impact Chapter, 2014
- Designated Premier Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter, 2014
What Our Students Say
Our students testify that a Simmons education is transformational. They credit Simmons with helping them develop the skills, confidence, and connections to advance their careers. We take great pride in their success.
"There's a 'We want to help everyone be the best they can be' attitude at all the touch points — from really impressive faculty who care about their students, to the admission, library, and career services staff. The program is competitive, but it's also collaborative and team-oriented. Students learn skills and push their own boundaries in a positive environment."
—Martha Conover,'08 MBA
"I was stretched in many directions, but it was worth it. I expanded my leadership capacity, increased my confidence, developed wonderful friendships, and achieved my goal of obtaining my MBA. [Simmons'] reputation for cultivating and preparing women for positions of power and leadership is well-known. I was working at BankBoston at the time, and several senior executives I admired were SOM alumnae."
—Juliette C. Mayers,'01 MBA