Education Programs


Undergraduates can enroll in an accelerated BS or BA/MAT for Elementary Education. Graduate options include: the MAT; the MAT for DualGeneral/Special Education; and the Professional Licensure MSEd and Certificate programs.

Special Education

In addition to an undergrad minor in Special Ed, we offer an accelerated BS or BA/MSEd program for Moderate or Severe Disabilities.  Graduate options include the MSEd in Special Education for Moderate and Severe DisabilitiesMAT for Dual General/Special Ed Licensure and the Certificate in Moderate Disabilities

Dual Degree Programs

Our graduate students may enroll in dual degree tracks to simultaneously complete the MAT for Elementary Education Licensure and one of the following content-area master's degrees: Children's Literature, English, Gender/Cultural Studies or History.