Social Work

Our rigorous clinical Master of Social Work (MSW) can be combined with School Social Worker Licensure, or with certificates in Urban Leadership, Trauma Practice, or Health Care and Social Work. We offer an Advanced Standing program for students who currently hold a Bachelor of Social Work. In addition, we offer an Accelerated MSW, which can be obtained in 16 months.We also offer an online MSW, as well as a PhD program for advanced clinical scholars.

Undergraduates can choose between a Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) or combined BSW/MSW 3 + 1 program.

Social Work Specializations

Clinical specializations build on Foundation Year courses and first-year field placements to expand a student's assessment, intervention, and practice evaluation skills. Students choose from four different specializations, each addressing the specific needs of particular client populations. 


Undergraduate programs: Accelerated BA or BS/MAT. Graduate programs: MAT and MSEd/Professional Licensure degrees; Dual General/Special Ed Licensure; combine the MAT with Children's Lit, Gender/Cultural Studies or History; certificate in Professional Licensure

Special Education

Choose from graduate programs in Moderate and Severe DisabilitiesDual General/Special Ed Licensure and a certificate in Moderate Special Needs. We also offer an undergraduate minor

Behavior Analysis

Advance your career with an MS or EdS and earn your degree from anywhere with our online MS. You can also deepen your practice with a PhD