Focused, Empowered, and Compassionate
Simmons students are intellectually motivated and open-minded. They are serious about their academic and career goals. And they are determined to make their mark in the world.
- More than 50 majors and programs
- Nearly 13% of students choose to double major
- More than 50 student clubs and academic liaisons
- Ten NCAA Division III varsity teams
- Approximately 1,700 undergraduate women students; 15% Dix Scholars (adult learners)
- Approximately 4,000 graduate men and women students
- Approximately 24% self-reported African-American, Latina, Asian, Native American, and multiracial students; 3% international students
- Students from 36 U.S. states and 53 countries
- Graduate students achieve some of the highest pass rates on professional licensure exams.
- Student Advisors for Multiculturalism provides opportunities for student-to-student mentoring on issues of multiculturalism.
- Approximately 2,600 students participate in local and international service learning projects each year.
- Success Connection program matches undergrads with powerful alumnae mentors.