About Online Tutoring
Receiving feedback via email is for online and off-site students only.
Feedback via email takes place through an online submission instead of face-to-face in the Writing Center. You submit a piece of writing via the form on this page. The online tutor will email feedback.
Like our face-to-face tutors, the online tutor will look for patterns in your writing and comment on issues such as organization, clarity, grammar, and documentation.
Please note: We are NOT a proofreading or editing service.
Special policies for online tutoring:
- Your paper can be no longer than 10 pages, double-spaced.
- Your paper must be in .doc or .docx format.
- You may only submit one paper at a time.
- You may only submit two pieces of writing per week.
- How to Make a Submission
- Please click on the Online Tutor Request Form link.
- Complete the form and upload your paper in .doc or .docx format.
- You will receive an email to confirm receipt.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, call Chris Cormier Hayes (617) 521 2495 or send an email email@example.com
- Turn-around Time
||Get Feedback via Email:
|Between 9am on Monday and 9pm on Thursday.
||Within 48 hours.
||By the following Tuesday.
|Over the weekend.
||By the following Wednesday morning.